The Society’s activities include:
- Grants for Translation Studies events, the purchase of academic books, and the translation of research articles or books
- Awards for young scholars to attend a summer schools in Translation Studies, and for researchers who have defended their PhD
- News on Translation Studies activities, through our newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, and weekly summaries by email.
- Publications of congress proceedings, research tips and guidelines
- Cooperation and agreements with other academic associations
- Discounts on book purchases by members.
- Congresses and symposia on specific topics in Translation Studies
- Grassroots organization through a series of committees and an Executive Board which is elected every three years at the tri-annual congress by the General Assembly
- Endorsement of events related to Translation Studies