European Society for Translation Studies does not collect, store or process any of your personal data on this website.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Technical – member login cookie. This cookie stores the information that you are a logged-in member of the EST, so that you don’t have to re-enter the password for every visited page.
- Third party – Twitter. This cookie sets the language preferences for out Twitter widget and – if you have a Twitter account – enables some additional functions between our widget and the Twitter website.
- Third-party – Google Analytics. This cookie enables us to collect statistical information about your visit. It does not store your personal information.
- Third-party – Google reCaptcha. This cookie enables the spam protection features of our site.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: