University of Vienna, 27-28 September, 2012
Call for Posters
The symposium will feature a poster session to showcase advances in the field. Researchers in any sub-field of translation studies are invited to present their work in the form of a poster. The 90-minute poster session will offer direct access to the authors in a way not possible through regular panels.
Researchers in an early stage of their careers are particularly encouraged to submit a proposal.
Submitting a Proposal
Please submit your proposal as a one-page document including:
– the name(s), academic degree(s) and affiliations of the author(s)
– a 300-word abstract summarizing the work to be presented, includinginformation on the methodology and findings.
Please send your proposal by February 15, 2012 to Michael.Boyden[at]hogent.be,adhering to the following requirements:
– File should be in Word or PDF format.
– Use standard margin settings (1 inch, 2.5 cm)
– Title (in bold) and text in 12-point Times Roman typeface
– Use 1.5 line spacing for text.